Central Government Health Scheme Recruitment 2017-2018 – For Lady Health Visitor, Nursing Officer, ECG Technician Junior, Auxillary Nursing Midwife and Pharmacist-cum-Clerk Siddha :CGHS(Central Government Health Scheme) has released the notification for recruitment of 8 candidates for the post of Lady Health Visitor, Nursing Officer, ECG Technician Junior, Auxillary Nursing Midwife and Pharmacist-cum-Clerk Siddha. Candidates who are actively looking for government jobs should not miss this golden opportunity to work in Central Government Health Scheme, Chennai. Interested candidates should apply from 01 Sep 2017 to 05 Oct 2017. Eligible candidates can apply online by visiting official website of Central Government Health Scheme. For more details about this recruitment like Experience Required, Selection Process, links to apply, Eligibility Criteria, Age Limit, Educational Qualifications, last date for applying etc you should carefully read this article or refer to official notification.
Job Details for Central Government Health Scheme recruitment 2017-2018
|Name of Organisation||CGHS(Central Government Health Scheme), Chennai|
|Job Role||Auxillary Nursing Midwife
Lady Health Visitor
ECG Technician Junior
|Type of Job||Government|
|Last Date to Apply||05 Oct 2017|
Vacancies for Central Government Health Scheme Recruitment 2017-2018
- Auxillary Nursing Midwife – 2
- ECG Technician Junior – 1
- Lady Health Visitor – 1
- Nursing Officer – 3
- Pharmacist-cum-Clerk Siddha – 1
Educational Qualification for Central Government Health Scheme recruitment 2017-2018
|Auxillary Nursing Midwife||Candidate should have done two years Auxiliary Nurse Midwife Course under a vocational stream of 10+2 possessing the certificate from the Central Board of Secondary Education. And must be registered as Auxiliary Nurse Mid-Wife with the respective Nursing Councils.|
|ECG Technician Junior||Candidate should be 12th class pass with science Subjects or equivalent from a recognized Board or University.
2. Diploma in E.C.G. Technician course from a recognized institute
3. One year experience in handling of E.c.G. Machine in any recognized Hospital
|Lady Health Visitor||Candidate should be 12th pass or equivalent from a recognized Board or University.
2. Diploma in Lady Health Visitor course and one year experience in midwifery from recognized Institution or Hospital
|Nursing Officer||Candidate should be 10+2 or its equivalent.
2. Diploma in General Nursing and Midwifery from a recognized institution.
3. Registered Nurse and Registered Midwife. Instead of Midwife, a six months duration course as prescribed by Indian Nursing Council (for Male Nurse)
|Pharmacist-cum-Clerk Siddha||Candidate should have done Matriculation or equivalent.
2. Two years experience as a Siddha Pharmacist in a Government or recognized private Siddha Hospital/dispensary or Three Years experience under a registered Siddha Practitioner or Pass in Certificate course for Siddha Pharmacist recognized by Govt. of Tamil Nadu
Candidate age should be between 18 to 40 years to be eligible for CGHS recuitment 2017.
CGHS Recruitment 2017 Selection Process
- Personal Interview
- Written Exam
Important Dates for CGHS Recruitment 2017
|Last date to apply for CGHS vacancies||05 Oct 2017|
Important links for CGHS Recruitment 2017
|Link to Official pdf notification for CGHS vacancies||Click here|
|Link to apply online for CGHS vacancies||Click here|